Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston morning post, and daily advertiser. (Charleston) 1786-1787
The Charleston morning post, and daily advertiser. : (Charleston) 1786-1787
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Childs, Haswell, & MÌver
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Nov. 1787.
Vol. 4, no. 271 (Jan. 18, 1786)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp. (Early American Newspapers).
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Publisher varies: Haswell & M'Iver, <Aug. 25>, 1787-
- sn 84024603
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information