Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Argus and Democrat. (Madison [Wis.]) 1852-1859
Madison [Wis.] (1852-1859)
Weekly Argus and Democrat. : (Madison [Wis.]) 1852-1859
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Madison [Wis.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Brown & Carpenter
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 15, 1852)-v. 15, no. 45 (June 28, 1859).
- Also available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Also issued in a daily ed. with title: Daily Argus and Democrat.
- Also issued in a triweekly ed. with title: Triweekly Argus and Democrat.
- Numbering designation of the Weekly Wisconsin Argus resumed with issue of June 22, 1852.
- Publisher varies.
- Vols. for <June 22, 1852-Aug. 18, 1857> called also new series no. <2-268>.
- sn 84024608
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information