Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chief Justice. (Marshall, Va.) 1928-1932
Marshall, Va. (1928-1932)
The Chief Justice. : (Marshall, Va.) 1928-1932
- Place of publication:
- Marshall, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Shenandoah Pub. House, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 5, 1928)-v. 5, no. 36 (Sept. 6, 1932)
- Marshall (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: E.E. Keister. Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- Shenandoah Publishing House, Inc. also published: Front Royal Record, Woodstock Times and Edinburg Sentinel, and the Strasburg News.
- The Chief Justice, Woodstock Times and Edinburg Sentinel, Front Royal Record, and Strasburg News merged to form: Northern Virginia Daily.
- sn 84024615
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information