Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fauquier democrat. (Warrenton, Va.) 1905-1989
Warrenton, Va. (1905-1989)
The Fauquier democrat. : (Warrenton, Va.) 1905-1989
- Place of publication:
- Warrenton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank Printing House
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 16, 1905 issue; ceased in 1989.
<Apr. 22, 1948> - <July 7, 1949>
- Fauquier County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Warrenton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Arthur Arundel, under various publishing companies, also published: Reston times, Herndon times, Centreville times (Centreville, Va.), Chantilly times, Clarke courier (Berryville, Va.), Loudoun times-mirror, Eastern Loudoun times, Fauquier times-democrat, Vienna times, Fairfax times, Fairfax Station times, Rappahannock news.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. (Jan. 4, 1907).
- Editors: T.E. Frank, <Jan. 4, 1907>-<Mar. 11, 1936> ; H.B. Phipps, <Apr. 22, 1948>.
- Publishers: Warrenton Printing and Pub. Co., under Arthur Arundel, <May 1977-1985>; Arundel Newspapers, <1986-1989>.
- Some issues misnumbered.
- Special "50th Anniversary edition" published June 9, 1955.
- sn 84024632
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information