Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Norfolk landmark. (Norfolk, Va.) 1873-1911
Norfolk, Va. (1873-1911)
The Norfolk landmark. : (Norfolk, Va.) 1873-1911
- Alternative Titles:
Norfolk daily landmark
-Nov. 18, 1890
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Barron Hope & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 2, 1873)-v. 78, no. 86 (Dec. 31, 1911).
- Daily (except Monday)
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International, and Micro Photo Inc.
- Editor varies: J.B. Hope, 1873-1887; K.C. Murray, 1887-1894; S.S. Nottingham, <1895>-1910; C.S. Abell, 1910-1911. Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- Not issued on day following July 4th, and Christmas.
- Publisher varies: Norfolk Landmark Pub. Co., <1907->.
- sn 84024639
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information