Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Charlottesville chronicle. (Charlottesville, Va.) 187?-189?
Charlottesville, Va. (187?-189?)
Charlottesville chronicle. : (Charlottesville, Va.) 187?-189?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charlottesville, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.D. Fishburne & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Charlottesville (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Virginia and the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Daily ed.: Charlottesville chronicle (Charlottesville, Va. : Daily).
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 9 (Feb. 27, 1874).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 28, no. 32 (Aug. 7, 1896).
- Publisher varies: L. & W.H. Waddell, Sept. 12, 1879-Oct. 19, 1883 ; Henry B. Michie, Oct. 26, 1883-<1885>
- sn 84024643
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information