Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lynchburg Virginian. (Lynchburg [Va.]) 1829-185?
Lynchburg [Va.] (1829-185?)
Lynchburg Virginian. : (Lynchburg [Va.]) 1829-185?
- Place of publication:
- Lynchburg [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fletcher & Toler
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Aug. 1855.
Vol. 5, no. 48 (Jan. 29, 1829)-
- Lynchburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Aug. 14, 1851 issue has supplement.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 29, no. 102 (Aug. 9, 1852).
- Publisher varies: Toler, Townley, & Statham -Mar. 1, 1846; Blackford, Statham, & Dillard, Mar. 1, 1846- ; Townley, Shields & Co., Feb. 28, 1850- ; Terry & Shields, Nov. 4, 1850- ; McDonald & Peters, Feb. 7, 1854-
- sn 84024649
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information