Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rockbridge County news. (Lexington, Va.) 1884-1962
Lexington, Va. (1884-1962)
Rockbridge County news. : (Lexington, Va.) 1884-1962
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. P. Boude & J. Scott & Moore
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 7, 1884)-v. 78, no. 35 (June 28, 1962).
- Lexington (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Rockbridge County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Rockbridge County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216597
- Publisher varies: July 30, 1886-June 8, 1888, A.P. Boude; June 15, 1888-Aug. 29, 1889, News Printing Co.; Sept. 5, 1889-Dec. 29, 1954, Matthew W. Paxton; Jan. 6, 1955-June 28, 1962, Matthew W. Paxton, Jr.
- sn 84024651
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information