Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Quantico Marine sentry. (Quantico, Va.) 1943-????
Quantico, Va. (1943-????)
The Quantico Marine sentry. : (Quantico, Va.) 1943-????
- Place of publication:
- Quantico, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 6 (July 16, 1943)-
- Prince William County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Quantico (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Prince William County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207424
- "After July 1, the Quantico Marine Sentry will be published by Marine Barracks, Quantico, as a post newspaper, culminating civilian ownership of the paper." Cf. June 30, 1944 issue.
- "The national news weekly for U.S. Marines and their families."
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Virginia.
- Editor: Daphne Dailey.
- sn 84024654
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information