Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Quantico sentry. (Quantico, Va.) 1935-1943
Quantico, Va. (1935-1943)
Quantico sentry. : (Quantico, Va.) 1935-1943
- Place of publication:
- Quantico, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 31, 1935)-v. 9, no. 5 (July 9, 1943).
- Prince William County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Quantico (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "The newspaper for U.S. Marines." Cf. Jan. 3, 1941 issue.
- Avaliable on microfilm from the Library of Virginia.
- Editor: R.C. Hamner, May 31-June 21, 1935; J.R. Viall, Jan. 17-May 29 1936; A.F. Hohl, June 5-Nov. 24, 1936; D.L. Dailey, Dec. 4, 1936-July 9, 1943.
- Publisher: June 28, 1935-Jan. 10, 1936, L.R. Davis.
- sn 84024655
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information