Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Virginia herald, and Fredericksburg advertiser. (Fredericksburg [Va.]) 1787-1795
Fredericksburg [Va.] (1787-1795)
The Virginia herald, and Fredericksburg advertiser. : (Fredericksburg [Va.]) 1787-1795
- Alternative Titles:
Virginia herald & Fredericksburg advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Fredericksburg [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Timothy Green and Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 9, no. 460 (Oct. 16, 1795).
Began June 7, 1787?
May 8, 1795
- Fredericksburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Ampersand replaces word "and" in title.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Virginia.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Sept. 6, 1787).
- Published by Timothy Green, July 23, 1789-
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84024691
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information