Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The state. (Richmond, Va.) 1876-1897
Richmond, Va. (1876-1897)
The state. : (Richmond, Va.) 1876-1897
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Chamberlayne
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1897
Vol. 1, no. 1 (March 20, 1876)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Numbering dropped in 1894.
- Published as: Richmond state, July 11-Sept. 15, 1897.
- Publisher varies: Chamberlayne & Beirne, <1878->; Richard F. Beirne, <1887->; State Newspaper Co., <1890->
- sn 84024696
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information