Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Richmond enquirer. (Richmond, Va.) 1844-1867
Richmond, Va. (1844-1867)
Daily Richmond enquirer. : (Richmond, Va.) 1844-1867
- Alternative Titles:
Enquirer & Sentinel
Richmond enquirer & sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Ritchie & Sons
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 39, no. 166 (July 13, 1867).
Began in Sept. 1844.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Missouri, the Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co., and the Library of Virginia.
- Apr. 3-Oct. 29, 1865 suspended due to the great fire of Richmond.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Sept. 28, 1844).
- Monthly ed.: Richmond enquirer monthly advertising sheet, <1860>.
- Published on half-sheets, 1862-1865, with varying caption titles: Richmond enquirer ; Daily enquirer ; Daily Richmond enquirer.
- Published partly in German with running title Taglicher Enquirer Jan. 28-Feb. 25, 1861. Edited by Herrmann Schuricht.
- Triweekly ed.: Richmond enquirer (Richmond, Va. : Triweekly), <1865>.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly Richmond enquirer (Richmond, Va. : 1855), 1855-1860 and: Richmond weekly enquirer (Richmond, Va. : 1860), 1860-1862 and: Weekly Richmond enquirer (Richmond, Va. : 1862), 1862-<1865> and: Richmond enquirer (Richmond, Va. : Weekly), <1866>-1867.
- sn 84024729
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information