Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The enquirer. (Richmond, Va.) 1804-1815
Richmond, Va. (1804-1815)
The enquirer. : (Richmond, Va.) 1804-1815
- Place of publication:
- Richmond, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ritchie & Worsley
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 9, 1804)-v. 12, no. 39 (Sept. 16, 1815).
- Semiweekly (triweekly during sessions of the legislature)
- Henrico County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp. and on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publisher varies: T. Ritchie, July 30, 1805-
- sn 84024736
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information