Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Virginia gazette. (Williamsburg, Va.) 1766-1776
Williamsburg, Va. (1766-1776)
The Virginia gazette. : (Williamsburg, Va.) 1766-1776
- Place of publication:
- Williamsburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Rind
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1766; ceased in 1776.
Dec. 6, 1775-<Feb. 3, 1776>
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Women publishers--Virginia.
- Women publishers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01178443
- Available on microfilm from Institute of Early Amer. Hist. and Culture; and from Recordak (The Library of Virginia).
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Description based on: No. 29 (Nov. 27, 1766).
- Publisher varies: Clementina Rind, <Aug. 23, 1773-Sept. 22, 1774>; John Pinkney, <Sept. 29, 1774->
- Supplements accompany several issues.
- sn 84024741
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information