Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Living issues. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1897-1900
Salt Lake City, Utah (1897-1900)
Living issues. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1897-1900
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- Willard Foster
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Sept.? 1900.
Vol. 3, no. 17 (May 7, 1897)-
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- Continued by periodical with same title: Living issues.
- Editor: <May 7, 1897>-Nov. 3, 1899, Warren Foster.--Nov. 10, 1899-<Feb. 23, 1900> S. Anderson.
- Publisher changes: Aug. 19, 1898-1900, M.V. Wagner.
- Subtitle: Warren Foster's paper, May 7, 1897-Mar. 30, 1900.
- sn 84024752
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information