Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Heart Mountain sentinel. (Heart Mountain, Wyo.) 1942-1945
Heart Mountain, Wyo. (1942-1945)
Heart Mountain sentinel. : (Heart Mountain, Wyo.) 1942-1945
- Alternative Titles:
General information bulletin.
Heart Mountain sentinel bulletin.
- Place of publication:
- Heart Mountain, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Community Enterprises
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 24, 1942)-v. 4, no. 31 (July 28, 1945).
- Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans--Wyoming--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- "Internment Camp Newspaper."
- Abstracted in: Virginia journal and Alexandria advertiser [abstracts].
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- Editor: Oct. 24, 1942-Oct. 16, 1943, W. Hosakawa.--Oct. 23, 1943-May 5, 1945, H. Imura.
- Has supplement listing rules, regulations and procedures of the Relocation Center: Heart Mountain sentinel bulletin.
- Has supplements.
- Japanese ed.: Hāto Maunten senchineru.
- sn 84024756
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information