Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Deseret semi-weekly news. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1889-1922
Salt Lake City, Utah (1889-1922)
Deseret semi-weekly news. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1889-1922
- Alternative Titles:
June 17, 1920-June 12, 1922
Semi-weekly Deseret news
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- Deseret News Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 33, no. 89 (Jan. 3, 1899); 49th year, no. 90 (Jan. 6, 1899)-72nd year, no. 31 (June 12, 1922).
Began in Jan. 1889?
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- Assumes volume numbering of weekly ed., Deseret weekly, with Jan. 6, 1899 issue.
- Daily eds.: Deseret evening news, <1889>-1920, and: Deseret news (Salt Lake City, Utah : 1920), 1920-1922.
- Description based on: Vol. 24, no. 1 (Jan. 29, 1889).
- Editor: <Jan. 3, 1899>-<1901> C.W. Penrose.
- Extra issued Apr. 19, 1906.
- Official organ of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Cf. Jan. 3, 1899 issue.
- Weekly ed.: Deseret weekly, <1889>-1898.
- sn 84024757
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information