Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South Carolina state gazette and daily advertiser. (Charleston, S.C.) 1784-1785
Charleston, S.C. (1784-1785)
South Carolina state gazette and daily advertiser. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1784-1785
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed for J. Miller
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 235 (Nov. 30, 1784)-v. 2, no. 327 (Mar. 17, 1785); No. 328 (Mar. 18, 1785)-no. 434 (July 26, 1785).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Also issued on microfilm by the Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Printed by the "Printer to the State, -Mar. 14, 1785.
- Publisher varies: C. Say, Apr. 4, 1785-
- Vol. numbering discontinued with No. 328 (Mar. 18, 1785).
- sn 84024759
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information