Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston Mercury, and morning advertiser. (Charleston, S.C.) 1822-1825
Charleston, S.C. (1822-1825)
The Charleston Mercury, and morning advertiser. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1822-1825
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edmund Morford
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1822)-v. 4, no. 1035 (May 14, 1825).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Publisher varies: Henry L. Pinckney, - May 14, 1825.
- Triweekly (country) ed.: Charleston mercury, and morning advertiser, <1824>.
- sn 84024761
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information