Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbian herald, or The Patriotic courier of North-America. (Charleston, S.C.) 1784-1785
Charleston, S.C. (1784-1785)
The Columbian herald, or The Patriotic courier of North-America. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1784-1785
- Alternative Titles:
Patriotic courier of North-America
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by T.B. Bowen and J. Markland
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Nov. 23, 1784)-no. 126 (Nov. 21, 1785).
June 6-Nov. 21, 1785
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "That LIBERTY of the PRESS be inviolably preserved--Constitution of South Carolina."
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- Masthead ornament: George Washington in oval with "The political saviour of his country."
- sn 84024766
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information