Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbian herald & daily advertiser. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1792-1793
Charleston [S.C.] (1792-1793)
The Columbian herald & daily advertiser. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1792-1793
- Alternative Titles:
Columbian herald and daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by I. Silliman
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1792; ceased in 1793?
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "Lectorem delectando pariterque movenda--Hor. Ars. Poet v. 344."
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American Newspapers
- Description based on: No. 2 (Sept. 3, 1792).
- sn 84024767
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information