Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbian herald, or, The Southern star. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1793-1795
Charleston [S.C.] (1793-1795)
Columbian herald, or, The Southern star. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1793-1795
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Harrison & Bowen
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1795.
No. 1163 (July 27, 1793)-
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American Newspapers
- Masthead ornament: Bust of George Washington.
- Motto: "Lectorem delectando pariterque movenda--Hor. Ars Poet. v. 344."
- sn 84024769
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information