Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Montana standard. (Butte, Mont.) 1928-1961
Butte, Mont. (1928-1961)
The Montana standard. : (Butte, Mont.) 1928-1961
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Butte, Mont.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Standard Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 65, no. 351 (Sept. 12, 1928)-v. 85, no. 318 (July 22, 1961).
- Butte (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- Butte-Silver Bow (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- Silver Bow County (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Informationa and Learning and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Combining the Butte miner and the Sunday and Butte ed. of the Anaconda standard.
- Merged with: Butte daily post, to form: Montana standard and the Butte daily post.
- Publication suspended Sept. 30-Oct. 31, 1945.
- Saturday edition, Nov. 14, 1959-July 22, 1961, published in combined issue with Butte daily post, called: Montana standard-post.
- sn 84024813
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information