Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Mexican review. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 189?-191?
Santa Fe, N.M. (189?-191?)
The New Mexican review. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 189?-191?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New Mexican Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Santa Fe--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- New Mexico--Santa Fe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216898
- New Mexico--Santa Fe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205208
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Salt Lake City, Utah : Genealogical Society of Utah.
- Daily ed.: Santa Fe New Mexican (Santa Fe, N.M. : 1898).
- Description based on: 34th year, no. 45 (Jan. 6, 1898).
- Filmed with other titles.
- Latest issue consulted: 43rd year, no. 26 (Aug. 30, 1906).
- Microfilm issued by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 84024881
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information