Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cincinnati chronicle. (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1837-1847
Cincinnati [Ohio] (1837-1847)
The Cincinnati chronicle. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1837-1847
- Alternative Titles:
Oct. 9, 1841
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pugh & Dodd
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 50 (Aug. 27, 1847).
Began in 1837.
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Cincinnati daily Whig, <>-1839, and: Daily chronicle (Cincinnati, Ohio), 1839-1840, and: Daily Cincinnati chronicle, 1840-1847.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 29 (Apr. 22, 1337 [i.e. 1837]).
- Editor: E.D. Mansfield, <1840-1844, 1847>.
- Publishers: Pugh & Dodd, <1837-1838>; A. Pugh, <1839>-1842; A. Pugh & Co., 1842-<1844>; A.B. & S.L. Corwine, <1847>.
- Vols. for <Oct. 5, 1839-Sept. 24, 1842> also called whole no. <157-312>.
- sn 84024973
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information