Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fond du Lac journal. (Fond du Lac, Wis. Territory [i.e. Wis.]) 1846-1853
Fond du Lac, Wis. Territory [i.e. Wis.] (1846-1853)
Fond du Lac journal. : (Fond du Lac, Wis. Territory [i.e. Wis.]) 1846-1853
- Place of publication:
- Fond du Lac, Wis. Territory [i.e. Wis.]
- Geographic coverage:
Fond du Lac,
Fond du Lac,
| View more titles from this:
- Henning & Hooker
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 38 (June 15, 1853) = whole no. 350.
Began with Oct. 1, 1846 issue.
- Fond du Lac (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Fond du Lac.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202767
- "Democratic in politics." Cf. Hansen, J.L.
- Also issued on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 8, 1846).
- Editor: Mar. 24-Sept. 8, 1847, Henning & Beeson.--June 14, 1848-Feb. 23, 1849, E. Beeson.--Mar. 2, 1849, E. Beeson & A.A. White.--Mar. 16-Sept. 28, 1849, Eastman & White.--Dec. 18, 1851-June 15, 1853, E. Beeson.
- Issue for Feb. 25, 1850 has supplement.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 84025575
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information