Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New Jersey herald news. (Newark, N.J.) 1938-1966
Newark, N.J. (1938-1966)
New Jersey herald news. : (Newark, N.J.) 1938-1966
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- [New Jersey Herald News Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Began in May 1938; ceased in 1966?
- African Americans--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- New Jersey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208379
- "Black publication." Cf. Ayer, 1967.
- "Independent." Cf. Ayer, 1967.
- "Owned and published by New Jersey Negroes."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (May 21, 1938).
- Editor: O.W. Brown, <Dec. 8, 1962>.
- sn 84025698
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information