Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Machias union. (Machias [Me.]) 1853-1920
Machias [Me.] (1853-1920)
The Machias union. : (Machias [Me.]) 1853-1920
- Place of publication:
- Machias [Me.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yates & Furbush
- Dates of publication:
Ceased July 1, 1920.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 25, 1853)-
- Machias (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from The Center for Research Libraries.
- Editors: E.M. Yates, 1853; G.W. Drisko, 1854-<1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 45, no. 52 (May 24, 1898).
- Merged with: Machias Republican, to form: Union-Republican (Machias, Me.).
- Publishers: C.O. Furbush, 1854; Drisko & Furbush, 1854-<1855>; Drisko & Parlin, <1860-1876>.
- sn 84025747
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information