Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The monitor. (Litchfield, Conn.) 1792-1794
Litchfield, Conn. (1792-1794)
The monitor. : (Litchfield, Conn.) 1792-1794
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Collier and Buel
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 336 (Jan. 11, 1792)-v. 10, no. 472 (Aug. 20, 1794).
- Connecticut--Litchfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211989
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American newspapers
- sn 84025765
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information