Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunday morning Atlas. (New York [N.Y.) 1838-1840
New York [N.Y. (1838-1840)
Sunday morning Atlas. : (New York [N.Y.) 1838-1840
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.A. Fell]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 12, 1838)-v. 3, no. 10 (Oct. 11, 1840).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Editors: Herrick, West & Ropes, 1838-1840.
- Publisher's name recorded in Oct. 28, 1838 issue.
- Publishers: Herrick, West & Ropes, 1838-1840.
- sn 84025790
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information