Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Macon daily telegraph and confederate. (Macon [Ga.]) 1864-1865
Macon [Ga.] (1864-1865)
Macon daily telegraph and confederate. : (Macon [Ga.]) 1864-1865
- Alternative Titles:
Macon daily telegraph & confederate
- Place of publication:
- Macon [Ga.]
- Geographic coverage:
- H.L. Flash
- Dates of publication:
No. 1402 (Sept. 20, 1864)-no. 1581 (Apr. 20, 1865).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Bibb County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Bibb County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207988
- Macon (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also published in weekly and triweekly editions.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Inc.
- Formed by the union of: Macon daily telegraph (Macon, Ga. : 1860), and: Macon daily confederate.
- This title was suspended after the Apr. 20, 1865 issue and the Daily evening news was issued from the Telegraph office. Cf. Brantley, R.L. Ga. journalism of the Civil War period.
- sn 84025792
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information