Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Macon daily telegraph. (Macon, Ga.) 1865-1869
Macon, Ga. (1865-1869)
The Macon daily telegraph. : (Macon, Ga.) 1865-1869
- Place of publication:
- Macon, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Clayland and Dumble
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1869.
Old ser., no. 1396 (May 11, 1865)- = new ser., no. 1-
- Daily (except Monday)
- Bibb County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Bibb County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207988
- Macon (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Inc. and University of Georgia Libraries.
- Merged with: Daily journal and messenger (Macon, Ga. : 1867), to form: Telegraph and messenger (Macon, Ga. : 1869).
- Publishers: Wm. A. Reid & Co., <1866-1868>.
- sn 84025794
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information