Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The world. (Seattle, Wash.) 1898-19??
Seattle, Wash. (1898-19??)
The world. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1898-19??
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- D.W. Griffin & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--Washington (State)
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- King County (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 18 (Jan. 4, 1899 [i.e. 1900]).
- sn 84025812
View complete holdings information