Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chicago world. (Chicago, Ill.) 1900-19??
Chicago, Ill. (1900-19??)
The Chicago world. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1900-19??
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- B.F. Harris & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 20, 1900 issue.
- African American newspapers--Illinois.
- African Americans--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Cook County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 27, 1900); title from title page.
- sn 84025819
View complete holdings information