Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wichita tribune. (Wichita, Kan.) 1898-1???
Wichita, Kan. (1898-1???)
The Wichita tribune. : (Wichita, Kan.) 1898-1???
- Place of publication:
- Wichita, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Robinson & Covington
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 16, 1898 issue.
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African Americans--Kansas--Wichita--Newspapers.
- Wichita (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 23, 1898).
- sn 84025832
View complete holdings information