Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Alaska spotlight. (Anchorage, Alaska) 1952-19??
Anchorage, Alaska (1952-19??)
The Alaska spotlight. : (Anchorage, Alaska) 1952-19??
- Place of publication:
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. C. Anderson
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Alaska.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Anchorage (Alaska)--Newspapers.
- "Black." Cf. Black periodicals and newspapers.
- "Member of the Associated Negro Press."
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 30 (July 28, 1956).
- Editor: <July 28, 1956-Nov. 30, 1968> G.C. Anderson.
- sn 84025839
View complete holdings information