Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wisconsin weekly blade. (Madison, Wis.) 1916-1925
Madison, Wis. (1916-1925)
The Wisconsin weekly blade. : (Madison, Wis.) 1916-1925
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Jan. 1925.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 8, 1916)-
- African Americans--Wisconsin.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- " ... speaking to and for many thousand colored citizens."
- "A national journal of opinion and circulation."
- "Member National Negro Press Association."
- "Official organ of Odd Fellows and Household of Ruth. Illinois and Wisconsin jurisdiction. 7,000 members."
- Editor: June 8-Sept. 7, 1916, Z.P. Smith; June 6-<Sept. 2, 1922>, J.A. Josey; <Oct. 24, 1918-Sept. 2, 1922> G.H. De Reef.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 84025842
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information