Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Angeles Mesa news advertiser-press. (Los Angeles, Ca.) 19??-1978
Los Angeles, Ca. (19??-1978)
Angeles Mesa news advertiser-press. : (Los Angeles, Ca.) 19??-1978
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Ca.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 54, no. 45 (Jan. 5, 1978).
- African Americans--California--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "A Wave newspaper."
- "Largest Negro weekly chain in any U.S. city."
- Description based on: Vol. 52, no. 24 (Aug. 14, 1975).
- sn 84025869
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information