Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Herald-dispatch. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1952-1977
Los Angeles, Calif. (1952-1977)
Herald-dispatch. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1952-1977
- Alternative Titles:
Los Angeles herald-dispatch
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Alexander
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 31 (June 30-July 3, 1977).
Began Aug. 21, 1952.
- African Americans--California--Los Angeles--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Los Angeles" appears above masthead <1956>.
- Date on front page is later than date on publisher statements for issues called National Edition <Apr. 25, 1964>-Mar. 26, 1970.
- Description based on: Feb. 9, 1956.
- Editor: <Apr. 25, 1964>-<Jan. 22, 1976> E.P. Alexander.--<Mar. 18, 1976>-June 30, 1977, Robert S. Allison.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Numbering varies.
- Publisher changes: <Mar. 18, 1977>-June 30, 1977, Robert S. Allison.
- sn 84025883
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information