Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekend herald-dispatch. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1977-1981
Los Angeles, Calif. (1977-1981)
The Weekend herald-dispatch. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1977-1981
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herald-Dispatch Publications
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 32 (July 7-10, 1977)-v. 28, no. 61 (June 12, 1981).
- African Americans--California--Los Angeles--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- "Black." Cf. Black periodicals and newspapers.
- Editor: July 7, 1977-Oct. 12, 1978, R.S. Allison.--Oct. 19, 1978-Jan. 30, 1981, C. Grace.--Feb. 6, 1981-June 12, 1981, O. Goode.
- Numbering varies.
- sn 84025884
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information