Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington grit. (Washington City [D.C.]) 1884-1884
Washington City [D.C.] (1884-1884)
Washington grit. : (Washington City [D.C.]) 1884-1884
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington City [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- J.E. Bruce
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 13 (Mar. 29, 1884)-v. 1, no. 42 (Oct. 18, 1884).
- African American newspapers--Washington (D.C.)
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Microfilmed by the Library of Congress for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies by the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Official organ of the West End Blaine and Logan Club.
- Publisher varies: P.H. Carson, July 12, 1884-<>.
- sn 84025893
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information