Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The peoples' advocate. (New-Berne [New Bern], N.C.) 1886-188?
New-Berne [New Bern], N.C. (1886-188?)
The peoples' advocate. : (New-Berne [New Bern], N.C.) 1886-188?
- Place of publication:
- New-Berne [New Bern], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.E. Bowens
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Absorbed by: Golden rule (New Bern, N.C.) (non-extant).
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 20 (July 31, 1886).
- sn 84025895
View complete holdings information