Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newell star. (Newell, Calif.) 1944-1946
Newell, Calif. (1944-1946)
The Newell star. : (Newell, Calif.) 1944-1946
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newell, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
- War Relocation Authority
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 9, 1944)-Mar. 1, 1946.
- Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers.
- Modoc County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Newell (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- In English and Japanese.
- Mar. 1, 1946 issue is unnumbered and called Final ed.
- Published at the Tule Lake Relocation Center established by the War Location Authority.
- sn 84025952
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information