Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Steamer union. (Sacramento [Calif.]) 1853-1855
Sacramento [Calif.] (1853-1855)
Steamer union. : (Sacramento [Calif.]) 1853-1855
- Place of publication:
- Sacramento [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Anthony & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1853; ceased in 1855.
- Sacramento (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Sacramento County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "For circulation in the Atlantic states, Oregon, South America and Europe."
- "Whig," <1853>.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 26 (May 31, 1853).
- Masthead of each issue contains the name(s)--of the packet(s) that carried that issue.
- Triweekly ed.: Pictorial union.
- sn 84025970
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information