Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Virginia sentinel. (Warrenton, Va.) 1865-1871
Warrenton, Va. (1865-1871)
Virginia sentinel. : (Warrenton, Va.) 1865-1871
- Place of publication:
- Warrenton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cannon & Dear
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 28?, 1865 issue; ceased in 1871?
- Fauquier County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Warrenton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (Dec. 23, 1865).
- Editor: 1865-1868, J.G. Cannon.--1868-1871, Cannon & Mead.
- Publisher changes: <June 27, 1867>-<Feb. 20, 1868> J.G. Cannon.--<June 25, 1868> Cannon & Mead.
- sn 84025987
View complete holdings information