Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Piedmont Whig. (Warrenton, Va.) 1849-1857
Warrenton, Va. (1849-1857)
The Piedmont Whig. : (Warrenton, Va.) 1849-1857
- Place of publication:
- Warrenton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.S. Bell & W.F. Phillips, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb.? 1849; ceased in 1857?
- Fauquier County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Warrenton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Continued by: The Warrenton Whig. Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers, 1821-1935.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 15 (Apr. 16, 1853).
- Editor: June 1850, G.A. Tavenner.--1852-1854, J.S. Bell and W.F. Phillips, Jr.--1855, J.S. Bell and W.H. Carlin.
- Publisher changes: <Jan. 20, 1855> J.S. Bell & W.H. Carlin.
- sn 84025992
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information