Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Warrenton flag of '98. (Warrenton, Va.) 185?-1861
Warrenton, Va. (185?-1861)
Warrenton flag of '98. : (Warrenton, Va.) 185?-1861
- Alternative Titles:
Warrenton flag of ninety-eight
- Place of publication:
- Warrenton, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Morrison
- Dates of publication:
- Fauquier County (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Warrenton (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 38 (Sept. 16, 1854).
- Editor: <June 16, 1855> J.H. Morrison.--Jan. 22, 1857-May 27, 1858, C.W. Helm.--<Feb. 16, 1860> C. McL. Johnston.
- Publisher changes: <Jan. 22, 1857>-<May 27, 1858> J.G. Beckham & C.W. Helm.--<Feb. 16, 1860> C. McL. Johnston.
- sn 84025999
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information