Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fulton Democrat. (McConnellsburg, Pa.) 1850-1981
McConnellsburg, Pa. (1850-1981)
The Fulton Democrat. : (McConnellsburg, Pa.) 1850-1981
- Place of publication:
- McConnellsburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James B. Sansom
- Dates of publication:
-v. 129, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1981).
Began in 1850.
- McConnelsburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic in politics and just in all things."
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 52 (Dec. 31, 1852).
- Editors: S.M. Robinson, 1868-<1870>; George W. Skinner, <1880>.
- From Feb. 10, 1870-Apr. 28, 1880, publisher used a new numbering: New ser. v. 1, no. 1-new ser. v. 11, no. 13.
- Issues for <Jan. 5, 1866> called also <whole no. 833>.
- Published every Thursday morning.
- Publisher varies: Henry G. Smith, John U Shaffer, <1862> ; John R. Donehoo, <1866>; Jno. A. Robinson, <1873>.
- sn 84026001
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information