Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aurora and Franklin gazette. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1824-1828
Philadelphia, Pa. (1824-1828)
Aurora and Franklin gazette. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1824-1828
- Alternative Titles:
Aurora & Franklin gazette
Daily Aurora & Franklin gazette
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Norvell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 14, no. 2067 (Nov. 22, 1824)-v. 16, no. 82 (Apr. 12, 1828).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in a weekly ed.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Triweekly ed.: Aurora & Franklin gazette.
- sn 84026015
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information